Learn How To Play Pokies & How to Win on Pokies
Do You Actually Know How Pokies Work?!
Follow this link to our detailed guide on HOW POKIES WORK but if you can’t be bothered reading (which I can related to – I almost couldnt be bothered writing!) allow me to answer the question in a line or 2….
Pokies and slot machines work by computers and an ever running algorithm called a Random Number Generator (RNG) which in essence randomly decides what the reel results will be the split second you hit the play button. Each random result is unique and independent of the last and therefore anyone with theories of hot and cold streaks or machines paying more near doors etc are literally talking out of their arse…Can’t you smell all the BS everywhere?
Here’s some practical tip that may not see you winning more but they will see you spending less – and that’s a win no?!
We all know that playing online pokies is one of the most exhilarating and fun gaming experiences you can have, so here are some tips to ensure that you always have a good time when you play. The most exciting path would be you can play it anywhere, anytime, whenever and wherever you feel like – which with the advances in mobile casinos and smart phone pokies is becoming more and more relevant. here are some pokie machine tips to help you see clearly even when things seem out of control
- Don’t get carried away: It’s easy to get swept up in the heat of the moment and find yourself playing Pokies based on your emotions. Especially, when you start loosing the money in the game, rather than thinking sensibly about how much of your funds you can afford to part with and when to cut your losses and move on.
- Know when to stop : The best way to make sure you’re always having a fun time on a Pokie game is to set yourself reasonable and attainable targets for how much you want to win and realistic limits for how much you can afford to lose – find a comfort zone and stick with it, don’t chase high wins if you’re not sure you can get them and stop when you hit the amount that you have set as a limit that you are willing to pay.
- Check for the eCOGRA Seal of Approval: There are a lot of fly-by-night gaming websites out there and it’s important to be vigilant and safe when playing Pokies at online casinos but NOT www.bestpokies.com.au and Spin Place Casino. We are trustworthy online gambling websites that players can trust. The easiest way to know you’re playing somewhere reputable, reliable and safe is by looking out for the eCOGRA Seal of Approval, all the best gaming sites have it and with it you can always be certain that your funds and personal details will be safe from harm. Thats for sure!
- Have fun: This tip is self-explanatory! You know what to do and when to do it! If you can’t play pokies for fun then you need to ask yourself why you ARE playing them – because if it’s not fun then….you may as well be at work 😉
How to Play Pokie Games Really Well
Notice we did not say How To Win On The Pokies or anything? – because as we already established, one cannot possibly employ any strategy to win more when the machine is randomly and sporadically generating these results and has no memory of the last – nor does it seek to ask what the next might be – it just does its thing each and every time – over and over reading out whatever numbers it sees appear in front of it. Kinda like Alzheimer’s Bingo I imagine
Three or five reel Pokies are games of chance as they say. One can never truly predict what the next set of numbers or items will appear on the reels. Almost any casino player gets an itch to play pokie games. Experts in land based gambling as well as online gambling agree that the overwhelming feeling of luck as you pull the lever or the hope that one small bet can change your life forever is true. Pokie games are enticing, colorful and noisy which is why many players love to try these out before hitting the bog tables in an actual casino or online casino site.
So how do you become a player to beat in pokie games? Here is your plan:
- Learn the rules of three reel and five reel pokies early before you start playing. You will be able to find these rules in online article. Remember that each pokie machine has its own set of winning combinations and oftentimes these also vary according to the game title. But no matter how different rules may be, certain symbols still hold true like the BAR or gold bars symbol, the 7 symbol, the stars or pots of gold symbols and so many more. If you want to win you must carefully study these before you begin your game. The more you study, the more chance you have to win.
- Download free online pokie software so you can try your luck at home, at work, at the park, on the bus..anywhere you want. With your own software that you can download on your desktop, smartphone or tablet you will be able to practice as much as you want even when you are not at home Take time to get to know the difference between each type of pokie game and you will be surprised when you are more confident about betting on real money in no time at all.
- Concentrate on the type of pokie machine game that you wish to play. There are two main types: three reel and five reel pokies. Experts say that a beginner may have better chances of winning with five reels compared to three since there are more possibilities to create a winning combination. Five reels often have bigger jackpot prizes compared to three reels in online a land based casinos. But although five reel slot machines offer more possible combinations, a three –reel pokies machine game is often better to understand and to follow compared to a lot of combinations in a five reel.
- When you have mastered playing practice or free games online it may be the right time to bet for real money. But of course the popular rule of online gambling should be remembered always: Bet only what you can afford to lose. This rule will help you reduce your losses especially when you are getting into the game so well. Be sure to learn when to quit when you are ahead so you can come back to play for real money some other day.
- Being in control/ Behave : Online pokie is just a game, just need to remember that so do not get too competitive over this, do not playing while drinking alcohols. Drinking a little too much can is essentially creating a version of you who will be more than happy to make stupid choices. So, as always, drink safely and avoid to play pokies while your getting to drunk.
Online Pokies -Strategies to Win More….
Or at least last longer and spend less….which as we established is kinda the same thing no?! If I can use a strategy to increase my time spent playing while decreasing the total outlay then surely it reasons that I increase my chances of winning as part of the process – you can’t start with X, take away Y and then suddenly expect X to be smaller, broken or diminished in any way so therefore its fair to assume that if you are allocating more time to a machine and spending less than the return rate and mathetmatics surrounding randomness demand that my chances during the time I am playing are increased – dramatically when offset against the fact we are spending less.
Brain hurt yet? Here’s some maths I bet you have no trouble with: 180 x 5 x 3….. because everything is multiplied by 3 in the feature 😉
It pays (often literally) to have a tight money management strategy in place when you play Pokies online. Pokies, both online and land-based, are run entirely by Random Number Generators (RNGs), so the only thing that you are able to control when you play is your own money. So think twice before you choose this option….or go play some Bingo at the local retirement village. If you’re lucky you might even pickup a date or two! 😉 …can anyone say “2 fat ladies 88”
One simple strategy that you can adopt is the following:
- Choose a game that you like This is important because you may end up playing for some time to build up your bank roll. Try out a few Pokies for free first to get an idea of the themes and features that you enjoy to play, following by the amount of prizes that you wish to win.
- Decide how much you want to spend before you start playing You win some and you lose some when you play Pokies online. That’s life, so this should be an amount that you are happy (and easily able) to part with, so make sure that the game you have chosen to play suits your budget. You should be able to afford to bet the maximum without it eating up your budget in 5 spins. So plan before you play. Simple as that.
- Bet the maximum Betting the maximum ensures that you are eligible for the maximum jackpot but again watch out on your budget at the same time – there’s nothing more frustrating than hitting a winning combination and not qualifying for the cash on a technicality!
- Quit while you’re ahead Don’t chase your losses – it won’t end well! Once you’ve spent your budget for the day, it’s time to call it quits. There is plenty of time to get your money back! The sun will comes out tomorrow so this ensures that you will never spend more money than you can afford to lose.
- Enjoy! Playing Pokies online is about having fun, don’t think too much about winning so choose a game that you like and enjoy it!
If you are looking for a specific strategy that you can apply and will instantly translate to increased winnings and more enjoyment on the pokies then feel free to take over the one below that I have been working on for a few days now. I think I’m pretty close though… well either that or I’ve figured out what women want!?!
BONUS POKIE TIPS!
You are in for a treat because I have found two of the most thorough and non Bullshit packed guides on playing the pokies and increasing your odds! – The 243 Reels trick is especially impressive and I for one cannot wait until work is over so I can test it for myself…